WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


Vestibulectomy Surgical Video: What Exactly Happens

The whole video is good, but begin at 3:00 for the vestibulectomy.


Video Presentation 07 VESTIBULECTOMY: A REVIEW OF ... - Vimeo 

https://vimeo.com › SGS Video Archives › Videos
Apr 17, 2015
2014 Video Presentation 07 VESTIBULECTOMY: A REVIEW OF TECHNIQUE C. A. Unger; N. Kow; J. Jelovsek ...

No comments:

Post a Comment