WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


Bursitis - A Cause of Pain? What to Do?

Thinking that the source of the pain is bursitis is a lot less scary than thinking it is pudendal nerve entrapment. So, perhaps bursitis in my hip and in a number of other places in my pelvis is contributing to the pain. My doctor sticking her finger into a bursa HURT! Here's what I am doing to get relief and overall improvement:

1. Avoid "unwise action". I worked in my yard two weeks ago and had a major flare thereafter. Totally not worth it although I enjoyed myself at the time;
2. Use Biofreeze, a menthol based roller-stick rub on whereever you have skin burning, except the vulva!;
3. Use lidocaine and rub it on your vestibule and wherever you have skin burning;
4. Don't massage yourself thinking it will improve things. All it does is inflame the bursa;
5. Take ibuprofen during a flare;
6. Take physical breaks - nap;
7. Wear your sacral belt unless it is pressing on the bursa. And, in general, don't wear the belt too tightly. The instructions say to only have it as tight as you tie on a pair of running shoes.
8. Do your P.T.

Tips 1 through 5 are the most important for me.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete