WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


V-Magic: A Soothing Topical

Finally, an ointment that I like. It is nice to have my vulva protected. I found this about a month ago and it is great with no irritation. It is more expensive at $20 than Vaseline (a petroleum-based product that irritates me even though doctors say that isn't possible) or Crisco (which goes on thinner), but it is worth it to me. V Magic Site


Their blurb:

Vmagic is powered by our miracle Melexylem™ (Propolis & Honey Blend). Medicine Mama’s founder discovered and perfected a breakthrough 45 day flavonoid compounding process that binds medicinal honey with rare ancient forest propolis. The defensive proteins in the propolis, harvested by honeybees from the resin of ancient trees, bind with the unique sugars found in our medicinal honey to dramatically increase their potency and bioavailability. The result is a perfect solution to calm, protect and moisturize the most sensitive skin. 

Ingredients: antimicrobial honey, antibacterial propolis, super moisturizing olive oil, collagen repairing avocado oil, antioxidant sea buckthorn oil, protective emollient beeswax