WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery

I am going down to consult with Dr. Michael Hibner in Phoenix to have a vestibulectomy or a surgery to free the entrapment of my pudendal nerve. Turns out, a video of him performing the surgery is on youtube. Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery



His technique differs from others' and that is why one of my P.T.'s Stephanie Prendergast says to go to him. What he does differently is the last steps in the surgery. You can see this in the video. He puts a "tube" around the nerve. He puts in (presumably) a cadaver tendon to stabilize because he has cut the ischial tuberosity, and he does an injection of plasm.