WELCOME

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. Well, I’m not…so, welcome to my blog! There aren’t definitive answers in medical literature to explain the pain cycle of pelvic pain and how to heal it - yet. My hope is that my 21-year obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."

Anatomy of the Clitoris

Notice that even if you can't take direct clitoral touch, you can still get clitoral stimulation because the clitoris extends quite a lot on each side, located between the labia majora and minora.

A fun little video that's a drawing. Watch first to get oriented before...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhoSUoZ_uJ0

A cadaver video that shows the same area (it's not super-gross given it is a cadaver):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Y7do2z-Dw



No comments:

Post a Comment