WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


How to Make Your Own Boric Acid Suppositories

Boric acid is used to rebalance the ph of the vagina so it can be used for fungal and bacterial infections.

I have a video on youtube.com under my Youtube name "myvestibulitis". Warning: the production quality SUCKS (it was my first one) and one of these days, I will re-do it. But the information is really good and if you are using boric acid it will save you a ton of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment