WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


Vestibulectomy Blogs

Here are vestibulectomy blogs (I had my own vestibulectomy 8 days ago). They might help you make a decision as to whether or not to have a vestibulectomy. My doctor, Doctor Conway, spoke to the success rate of up to 90% and explained it is so high, in part, because doctors qualify patients stringently. So, (and this is likely hyperbole on his part when he says) of the 1,000 potential patients who contact him, he may do 10 surgeries for those who have the classic representation of the type of vestibulitis that responds best to surgery.

Mine: http://myvestibulitis.blogspot.com/2016/12/vestibulectomy-day-0-and-1.html

Vulvodynia Siren: One woman's experience with pelvic pain and ...

https://www.pinterest.se/pin/474637248201704588/

Search Results

Vestibulectomy — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

en.wordpress.com/tag/vestibulectomy/

Everyone's experience with a vestibulectomy will be different, but I thought it could be helpful for me to share my personal experience. My hope is that if you're ...

So you're having a Vulvar Vestibulectomy… - Rocking it like Judy 
www.failuretonap.com/2011/10/frankengina-four-weeks-later/
Oct 5, 2011 - The surgery that I had was called a Vulvar Vestibulectomy. That's fancy for “taking a chunk of 
your skin out of your girl parts.” Basically, for as ...

Unconsummated: Vestibulectomy- Day 1

unconsummated.blogspot.com/2013/06/vestibulectomy-day-1.html

Jun 18, 2013 - Vestibulectomy- Day 1. I had my vestibulectomy today. .... com (Please be aware that I have a busy life outside this blog, and get many emails.

My vulvar vestibulitis /vulvodynia / vestibulectomy / botox rollercoaster

vestibulectomyjournal.blogspot.com/

Nov 3, 2014 - vulvodynia, vestibulitis, vestibulectomy, vulva pain, botox, ... Off-topic: I've been Googling and reading as many vulvodynia blogs as I can ...

The dreaded Vestibulectomy | Tender Trips

https://tendertrips.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/the-dreaded-vestibulectomy/

Jul 13, 2013 - I'm sorry? You are going to do what to my vagina?! Apologies for the delay on this blogpost. I have been pretty busy at work and I wanted to ...

The vestibulectomy is at 3:55 into the video.

Video Presentation 07 VESTIBULECTOMY: A REVIEW OF ... - Vimeo 

https://vimeo.com › SGS Video Archives › Videos
Apr 17, 2015
2014 Video Presentation 07 VESTIBULECTOMY: A REVIEW OF TECHNIQUE C. A. Unger; N. Kow; J. Jelovsek ...

Modified vulvar vestibulectomy: simple anMy Life With VVS: Updates Post Vulvar Vestibulectomy Surgery 6 ...

mylifewithvvs.blogspot.com/2012/06/updates-post-vulvar-vestibulectomy.html

Jun 24, 2012 - Updates Post Vulvar Vestibulectomy Surgery 6 months. Hi Everyone! Sorry it's ... is once you find out. Thanks for keep up with the blog!! Delete.

Attempting Sex: Preparing for Intercourse After Vestibulectomy

mylifewithvvs.blogspot.com/2012/04/attempting-sex-preparing-for.html

Apr 15, 2012 - I'm glad I found your blog. I had this surgery in October. I have been to physical therapy but haven't yet tried intercourse because dilators still ...

R's Story: Vestibulectomy, Clitodynia, and Small Successes - Mad Peach

madpeach.blogspot.com/2013/01/rs-story-vestibulectomy-clitodynia-and.html

Jan 3, 2013 - R's Story: Vestibulectomy, Clitodynia, and Small Successes (Guest Post) .... If you have a pelvic pain story you'd like to share on my blog, please ...

Uncategorized - The Dinah Project

dinahproject.com/category/uncategorized/

Mar 6, 2013 - Blog · Ask Dinah · Contraception ... Day 200 After Surgery 6 months out from the Vestibulectomy surgery and things are still not completely fine.

Topic: My vestibulectomy adventure | Sex In The 21st Century

https://sexualmed.org/forums/topic/my-vestibulectomy-adventure/

Oct 30, 2010 - Hopefully I can help answer any questions you may have, like the other blogs in the forums have done for me! As Dr. G says, we're all hear to ...

d effective surgery for the ...

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301211504004841

by Y Lavy - ‎2005 - ‎Cited by 50 - ‎Related articles
To evaluate the success of a simple modified vestibulectomy in treating vulvar vestibulitis.Fifty-nine patients with vulvar vestibulitis refractory to nonsurgic.

My Journey Following Vestibulectomy Surgery

discolemonade19.blogspot.com/

Aug 30, 2013 - My Journey Following Vestibulectomy Surgery ... I did the surgery today and decided to start this blog for those who are thinking of surgery or ...

Vestibulectomy recovery blog : vulvodynia - Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/vulvodynia/comments/.../vestibulectomy_recovery_blog/
Jul 6, 2015 - Hey yall. I had a partial vestibulectomy about a week ago, and I've been tracking my progress 
with a (until now) private blog. Others recovery...

My Journey Through Vulvodynia: Recovery from vestibulectomy.

myjourneythroughvulvodynia.blogspot.com/.../recovery-from-vestibulectomy.html

Sep 18, 2011 - Recovery from vestibulectomy. So the moment i got home from the surgery i peed and .... Template images by tillsonburg. Powered by Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great hebal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete