WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


Medical Marijuana for Vulvar Pain: Foria

There is a relatively new company aimed directly at female genital pain. Foria at http://foriapleasure.com/ offers a product called "Relief" that has cannaboids for muscle relaxation, but no psychoactive effect. The other two products are "Explore" for anal sex and "Pleasure" ...for pleasure.*

I live in California and recently had my gynecologist write me a medical marijuana letter. You don't need a "medical marijuana card" in California. Just a letter stating medical need (without giving a specific diagnosis) and a photo i.d. You can look up a prototype online to give to a doctor.

I read through qualifying reasons for medical marijuana in California. The two that apply to vulvar pain are:
1. Chronic pain; and
2. Any other chronic or persistent medical symptom that substantially limits the ability of the person to conduct one or more major life activities (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990) or, if not alleviated, may cause serious harm to the patient’s safety or physical or mental health.

I then researched if sex legally qualifies as a major life activity. It does.

I put my gynecologist in a difficult place because I said that I was going to try it and that she could have me see a pot doc for the prescription or have me supervised and under her care. She researched the idea independently and wrote the prescription. I asked her 3 months before my vestibulectomy surgery and it took her forever to get the prescription to me so I didn't try it before the surgery. The surgery was 8 days ago, so I haven't tried it. 

Here is the list for each state about the qualifiers required to get medical marijuana: https://www.leafly.com/news/health/qualifying-conditions-for-medical-marijuana-by-state

*http://whoopiandmaya.com/ also offer a product that I did not research because it seemed like it had more of a "high" orientation and that's not what I was seeking.

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. buy real marijuana online

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a global trader in Agricultural and other products from Uganda and Eastern Africa. More than 80% of our products comes from our facilities.
    The rest of the less than 20% comes from well trusted sources.
    In Business we believe in a combination of high qality and affordability. We sell our products at the best rates in the market. We present a great opportunity for clients who buy to resell.

    buy Hardwood Charcoal online

    buy Cow Gallstones online

    buy Betel Nuts online

    buy Barley Feed online

    buy Rhodes grass online

    buy Hardwood Charcoal online

    buy Cow Gallstones online

    buy Betel Nuts online

    buy Barley Feed online

    buy Rhodes grass online

    buy Hardwood Charcoal online

    buy Cow Gallstones online

    buy Betel Nuts online

    buy Barley Feed online

    buy Almond Nuts online

    buy Hardwood Charcoal online

    buy Cow Gallstones online

    buy Betel Nuts online

    buy Barley Feed online

    buy Rhodes grass online

    buy Hardwood Charcoal online

    buy Cow Gallstones online

    buy Betel Nuts online

    <a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great hebal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete