WELCOME

Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".

I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."


Massage Stick!!!

I just purchased the "Moji Curve PRO" after a lot of research on what massage stick to buy. The Moji is the bomb-diggity and blows other muscle massage approaches away.


I have tried the classic "The Stick" and that does a pretty good job. And physical therapists also recommend using a roller to roll out on the floor, which I find incredibly painful and awkward. This found all sorts of painful areas, including muscles, fascial adhesions and trigger-points while being controllable. http://gomoji.com/shop

Great features: it is curved which makes it easier to grasp and contours with your body so that it is easier to get into your muscles, it has its own "weight," while not being heavy, so you don't have to press hard to get a lot of pressure, it moves in all directions because of the ball bearings so you can really get into a muscle or adhesions (the other sticks only go up and down), and I think it is attractive. I think the heavier you are, the less intense the pressure it will apply. But it has a lot of pressure to give.

It says it can be used all over. It will get into your glutes, quads, hamstrings, angles, knees, feet, and neck. It will not be useful for your psoas muscle and I don't like it on my lower back. Your upper back will like it, your arms, and your chest (if you are a body-builder type), but you'll need partner help. My friends who also have muscle problems are playing with it at my house and are pretty amazed.

The only way I would improve it is to have rubber-dots inside the grip area (the orange part). Most people won't want this and it would shorten the longevity of the product, but as someone with arthritis, I'd appreciate it. But don't let that hold you back. Worth it!



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! i just wanted to say thank you for sharing your stories and experiences about clitral adhesions. ive been suffering for a while and doctors couldnt find anything wrong with me. mostly they just look at me like im crazy. some didnt even know what i meant when i said "clitoral adhesions" ive been trying to find a way to contact you for a while - but i cant find a comment section (other than this) or a feedback section! how can i get in contact with you to share some photos and information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi back! Here's how we can be in touch without either of us posting our email on the web. Write a comment (here is okay) and include your email. As long as you make the title "DO NOT PUBLISH" it will never appear publicly because I have to approve any comments before they go online. I have done this with other readers before with only positives. Then we can email privately. Thank you for reaching out and I'll talk to you soon! Clitoral adhesions...you're right. Doctors have no idea. You've googled "philomis" I would guess...Maybe that is a better word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete