Edit: I WAS CURED AFTER 22 YEARS! I had a vestibulectomy Dec. 2016. The recovery was easier for me than having sex ever was. It took about 5 weeks. I have included my recovery photos. Look for the blogpost "I'm Cured!" and "My Vestibulectomy".
I’m a great woman with a pissed-off vulva. I have “primary vestibulitis." Most people are uncomfortable discussing their genital pain in public. My hope is that my obsession to find help for myself will make your experience shorter, easier, and less painful. P.S. Recently "vestibulitis" has been renamed to "vestibulodynia."
Making Your Own Leg Lift
1. Go to the hardware store and buy thin cork. Note: Don't buy the size of your discrepancy, but something less thick. For example, I have a discrepancy of 1/4" of an inch, but I wear 1/8" of an inch. This is the height that improves my mechanical strength.
2. Cut the cork to the inner contours of your shoe. Make sure you cut it to span the entire length of your shoe (not half-way long as is sold by many vendors).
3. Cover the cork on both sides with duck tape running lengthwise.
4. Cut the duct tape to fit the contour of the cork.
5. If you need to, as in the case of sandals, then duck tape bottom of the lift and adhere the lift to the sole of your shoe.
What is great about this is that it allows you to experiment with height and you can make it your shoes perfectly. And it is very cheap.